Sunday, June 18, 2023

Book Review: "We Knew All Along" By Mina Hardy

 



Hot Damn! I see ya Mina and I love what I'm reading!

This is splendid with every bit and fluff I need for a great read. The suspense, the drama, the setting, the characters-hell, it was a wild ride and why not have your cake and eat it too?!
Yes, Jewel Ann Jordan is the top gal and she's here for more than just a class reunion. She's taking the prize and going home happy.

After an affair with Christian and a marriage to Ken what more can a woman need....wait one second...Eli her son is doing what with whom?
Ahhh, hell NO!

Christian may have made bread but did he claim rights?
So many lies are swirling that my head is spinning.

Ken wants out of marriage, Chrisitan isn't who he claims, and Eli is torn up in pleasing 'em all.
Who the hell has time for Candyman aka Playground Killer when there's this much action.
Mind you- we still need paternity.

Remember Billy the kid...no, not that one, the one in the backyard. What's he doing these days. Or shouldn't I bother asking. SHHh! Oh, my GOD!

I almost feel like going to the bathroom but then again I can't just flush it all down the drain...but ya know the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Folks, get your mind out of the damn gutter or was it the septic and start thinking clearly --we have work to do detectives.

Why was Ken seen walking away ...and in hand...oh boy...shiite is about to hit the fan.
Time to sell the house and move away where nobody knows your name.

Gotta split... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment