Saturday, March 4, 2023

Book Review: "3 Days To Live" By James Patterson

 

That longing for something more, something far better, something worthy of the JP title and brand is what I keep hoping for but sadly I think the rooster has flown the coop.

I honestly felt that the first two weren't anything to write home to mom about but the last almost made it.

Perhaps, it's me and you might enjoy these short novellas but for me it's just not up to the level I've been accustomed to reading from this author and from the years I've spent speed reading his material.

He's a gifted writer but lately his work just seems as though he's in it for nothing more than the money and that saddens me deeply because he's certainly capable of producing much better quality and quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment