Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Book Review: "Identity" By Nora Roberts

 



You can never go wrong with Nora Roberts at the helm even when the ARC is a 'Read Now' piece via Netgalley.

I jumped on board this ship and I'm so glad I did because Nora has always been a fan favorite of mine over the years.

Identity was unique in that there's a murderer on the loose who continues to kill while leaving evidence of a gal he's really interested in which turns out to be our very own -Morgan.

Morgan's friend Nina has already been killed and the clues turn to Morgan being next!

Unless someone can stop Gavin Rozwell in time and there's no time to waste as things are escalating with more bodies being identified.

This was a longer than expected but it was a constant state of entertainment that held its ground and kept my attention longer than even I expected possible.

I enjoyed the fact that somehow after arrest and conquer we have the ultimate award with happiness and tranquility. Peace is on the horizon.

Love it all.

Thank you Nora Roberts, St. Martin's Press, Netgalley for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment