Monday, May 8, 2023

Book Review: "Paris The Memoir" By Paris

 




Paris is one heck of a beautiful young woman but if you were to tell me she'd write a memoir to explain her side and not take ownership of her actions I'd probably think you're nuts.

In this case, the sad truth of the matter is upon becoming an adult we can no longer blame those who came before us. We cannot find fault in our medical conditions. We cannot blame friends and or family.

When does the rich and famous stop blaming others and begin to be held accountable with responsibility for one's actions?

That's all I want to know because I heard plenty about the boarding school nightmares that stemmed from being present.

I heard about her battle with alcohol, adhd, ptsd, and even her sex craved video as a teen that was broadcast for the world to see.

I learned about her relationship which appeared on again off again with her parents which I couldn't grasp nor understand for the life of me. Why didn't anyone help when she was at the bottom is my brain fog moment.

I read about her trying IVF and getting married but nowhere do I recall her taking ownership for how she came to be and where she's at in her life now.

Many won't be able to relate to this lifestyle but I can relate to adhd, ptsd, and a narcissistic family that treated me as a scapegoat and black sheep.

I was bankrupt, homeless, lt unemployed, and w/o income raising three kids solo from an 11 yr marriage and nowhere along the way (not even after losing my father and being excluded from his memorial or the prepartion of such) did I think perhaps I should go drink, go do drugs, go party, go have sex, go lose my way in life to make my life that much harder to reign back into when the time comes.
We can only show how we came to be until adulthood. Upon entering adulthood we can only use what we have been given and start new.

As I've told many in my family my legacy speaks volumes. My kids are my life. Nothing can take my work and my values from me if you don't let it.

Please, for the love of God find faith Paris and find love with God first and foremost and move forward with healing and love even if that requires therapy for all involved.

This didn't sound to me as a memoir so much as a blame, shame, and tell all but it will not work unless you own what is yours to own.

You not only hold the pen to rewrite your story you also hold the power! It's within you and God doesn't make mistakes my friend.

As a former model from John Casablancas in Philly I can tell you this...You aren't broken but I do believe you've not yet found your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment