Thursday, May 28, 2020

Book Review: "Give It Back" By Danielle Espin

“It’s like I’m on a roller-coaster ride, but I’m not allowed to get off. I’m strapped to the seat, and within eyesight the unfinished twirl of the track swirls into the air.”
― Danielle Esplin, Give It Back

This new thriller started off strong but lost its spark for me midway and I couldn't get into the fictional sense of reality that the author tried to present.

The truth factor was so strong and had me playing detective from the word go but then it fishtailed into a less believable ending that had me pondering the reasoning.

I enjoyed the overall premise but the alternating times made it difficult to keep track with deletion of text messages that created a smoky fog.

Thank you to Danielle, the pub, NetGalley,and Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment