Friday, May 15, 2020

Book Review: "Separation Anxiety" By Laura Zigman

Shelter in place. Allow life to happen unexpectedly. Take the good with the bad and learn from it all!

Well, there ya have it folks!


I'm not sure what more one can say as I missed the mark on the humor bit but did find the fact that a women in dire need for excitement and positive experiences has found some small joy in carrying a sheltie by her bosoms.


I mean if that's all it takes to get over a failing marriage, career, and child rearing empty nester experience than we should all grab the slings and go for it!


For me I just wasn't into this as much as I'd hoped for reason that are not far fetched. I tried my best to fall in love with it all but it just felt bland for me.


I do hope you find this well and enjoy.


Thank you to Laura, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment