Thursday, May 28, 2020

Book Review: "This Matter of Marriage" By Debbie Macomber

This was one of those books that you felt compelled to read because Debbie Macomber is the queen.

However, I must admit this rubbed me in all the wrong ways.

Women chasing men is not what I had in mind in terms of a new romance novel nor would I expect this same woman progressing so quickly into marriage.

It just felt cheapened and lack luster when you have a young lady that feels a need to date multiple men simply because she needs a man with zero attention paid to love.

Trying to win back an ex wife also wasn't very appealing as a main character in Steve. 

I truly didn't care for the plot that kept going in circles hoping for a spark that was never there and for me it just took too long to finally get settled.

Thank you to Bibliotheca for this e-read but for me it simply fell short.

No comments:

Post a Comment