Thursday, January 19, 2023

Book Review: "Pretty Evil" By Zoe Rosi

 


All women break your silence, stand up, be heard, and end the cycle of abuse!

Ladies and Gents this was a pleasant surprise.

I took a chance not knowing quite what to expect and quite frankly didn't read the preview but knowing the Thomas and Mercer track record I knew it'd be good.

It was not only good it was a sizzler with a wee-bit more than I was expecting.
Never judge a book by its cover as this has all the gems from murder to mayhem to revenge to jealousy and some sure fire thrilling action.

I couldn't put it down and when you have my attention suspended front the start to finish -well, you've done your job.

I fell in love with everything in this one because as an abused woman who was left bankrupt, homeless, lt unemployed, and still since 2010 unable to secure employment after being denied for 12 long years....welp, you know where I'm going...Nepotism, corruption, ageism, sexism, and more.

I rooted the main character (Camilla Black) on like she was my sister from another mother. I woudn't go so far as to recommend killing every predator but I would recommend helping police to capture said sicko's who rape and sexually abuse others especially the vulnerable and young.

In fact, we have a former prisoner gone community service protector who catches sexual predators here in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. His name is Musa aka-Luzerne County Predator Catcher - and yes! he's saving lives! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KXeD...
In fact, it's not hard pressed to think if this was your daughter, son, mother, or loved one involved in such abuse that you wouldn't think hard to act in a revengeful manner.

What a great read and one that I personally highly recommend as a DV survivor of a malignant narcissist.

For me this book had welded together all the feels in more ways than one!
Zoe Rosi has built a tight knit and nicely packaged piece with something for everyone that was pure hottness!

Thank you to Zoe Rosi, Amazon Pub UK, Thomas and Mercer, and Netgalley for this amazing ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment