Friday, May 21, 2021

Book Review: "The Child In The Photo" By Kerry Wilkinson



 "I’ve been hiding my own secret. Does whoever sent the article know what really happened the day of my accident? Desperate for the truth, I break into the house of my supposed kidnapper. Inside, I find a handwritten list of names. A shiver goes down my spine as I realize wasn’t the only child to be stolen."

"Then I hear a key in the lock, and I know my life is in terrible danger…"
That's the premise but the ending was a bit perplexing with too many loose ends for me to rate this more than a three point review.

Again, too little too late scenario.

We learn that there's more than one child stolen. We know that Hope and Stephen are best friends. We learn that things may turn for the worst but beyond that I'm at a loss with the abruptness.

Thank you to Kerry Wilkinson, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment