Monday, May 17, 2021

Book Review: "Working Backwards" By Colin Bryar



Unfortunately, this book for me was to bogged down in details about the policies and felt like I was reading the manual rather than enjoying the book.

While I was hoping for insight into the workings of Amazon and the minds of the worlds wealthiest entrepreneurs I felt like what I received was more of a lecture and or sermon that never seemed to end.

I've read other books that addressed the business model of this company and those felt more to my liking with glossaries to address specific protocol and business savvy material.
This novel didn't include such extras and it came across as preaching rather than explaining the inner workings in a more simplistic fashion especially for those of us that have been on the outside of the workforce trying to re-enter the system.

Thank you to Colin Bryar, the publisher, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment