Monday, May 3, 2021

Book Review: "How Not To Drown" By Jaimee Wriston



OMG! I seriously need a vacay from my reader's slump!

I'm so sorry folks but this was another book that just didn't make the cut for me.
I'm not sure what to say that hasn't already been said but suffice to say this was plenty of fluff and meandering without much substance.

I'm not sure if editing would've helped in this case because I just couldn't get into the story about a grandmother taking care Heaven after her father's death. Gavin is deeply missed by his mother Amelia who now faces another challenge with her granddaughter's overweight bullying.
This was just bizarre and wasn't my cup of tea.

Thank you to Jaimee Wriston, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment