Saturday, May 8, 2021

Book Review: "Last Girl Ghosted" By Lisa Unger



"I am not the hunter, after all. I'm the doe."

"I am the storm." "Love wins"!

Hot damn! This was rockin'

This was certainly not a book you can blow through. It's demanding and deserving of every second.

Lisa Unger has done it again and this time she's taking no prisoners and bringing with her a young lad named Emily on this peace keeping mission.

You won't want to miss this high octane exciting new thriller because it starts off casually.
Oh, sure you know those pesky dating apps like Tinder but this is called Torch and it involves ghosting in all its glamourous ways but there's a dark side.

One that involves exchanging of funds. One that involves deep seeded truths. One that involves death and destruction. Abuse is on the horizon.

The world has gone mad. It seems like Armageddon out there. Everywhere you turn it's chaos.

Adam Harper was estranged from his brother. He was divorced. That much is true.
Now, wait one second...

There's another side note: A young girl named Mia Thorpe went missing 6 months ago. She was a troubled girl. She met the same guy online. He used a different name.
Could this guy be a genuine stalker? A killer? A mass murderer?
Will there be more girls that magically go lost?

Danger-Red Alert-Danger!!
OMG!

Bring in Bailey Kirk the investigator and Nancy and start praying for miracles.
You know these men know how to stalk their prey. They have a certain modus operandi. They appear and exit like ghosts.

They consummate relationships as quickly as they end them -Love Bombing 101 -Ladies and Gents!

I'm going out of my mind with the details on this as they're spot on and scary as heck.
The world's on fire...

Shall we all live off the land. Live off the grid. Live like it's our last?
We must end this madness. Stop this merry-go-round. Get off this cycle.
Lisa has this so twisted and searing with pleasure and pain that I'm not sure if I'm sinking or swimming anymore but I know I'm loving it.

Stay focused. Get a grip. Get the names and keep writing. Keep journaling. Keep documenting EVERYTHING!

I believe I started reading this at 12 this afternoon and this gem had me burning up the pages till 4pm.

HOLY SMOKES...MIND BLOWING!

So many abused individuals wonder if they should stay or go? Make the call or go off in silence? Live on or off the grid?

This has all those elements coupled with an energy that burns like fire throughout the night.
It's reignited over and over again with embers that won't go out.

Stockpiling weapons may or may not be the answer but I know the end result is that we cannot living in a hate filled world.
Something must give...

Thank you to Lisa Unger, Harlequin, NetGalley, and Kindle for this amazing new work by my all time favorite LISA UNGER!

I can't wait to see what she has cooking up for us next. I know I'll be waiting in line to get my hands on whatever may come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment