Saturday, May 1, 2021

Book Review: "Flock" By Kate Stewart



HOLY SMOKES- God Forgive me for I think I just sinned! LOL!!

Ok, give me a second to chill....
That was smokin'

I'm not sure about these ravens but I'm darn sure of this: “If a man seems too good to be true, he usually is a liar.”
― Kate Stewart, Flock

In addition, I've led a very secluded life, strict Catholic upbringing so I apologize that I don't know anything outside of a monogamous relationship after my nightmarish eleven year marriage to a narc.
Don't laugh, but I had to google "polyamorous relationship" and since I'm a single mom of three teens and had no clue and since you might also live under a rock the quoted words mean: Multiple romantic relationships with consent of all people involved.

I mean did you know that 'ravens' mate for life? Or that they are intelligent? They always seem to be watching.

Now that we have that out of the way--HELLO KATE STEWART!
Welcome to this wonderful world of lust, love, companionship, and intimacy. On a side note, we'll toss in some flavorful situations in which these two men are quite the treat.
Knowledge is power. Intelligence is a must. Secrets are bound to happen.

Yet, Cecelia is the SECRET.

What?

Ok, look she's part of this plan but I can't divulge that plan. She works for her father. He's a sneaky son-of-a-gun and not everyone is happy with her father. In fact, there's several people who are on his tail.
These two men: Sean and Dominic are sexy, hot, and dangerous. Girl, you know damn well they be playin'.
Cecelia noted: "I can either become a part of the game or remain a pawn in it."
Run like hell girlfriend and don't look back...

"Drunk with lust and love I tap danced with the devil's tongue only to end up in his throat."
Hot-diggity-dog!

Cecelia listen to your own thoughts" I'll be a siren impossible to ignore."
Live and learn and on the way have some fun.

There may just be a cover-up concerning that man and his monopoly business that he's been running on the city.

I feel sorry for Dominic and his parents as they're part of this nightmare scenario turned ugly.
Used but not wasted.

Turn the zero into a hero and save yourself because their can be only one.
I've always loved learning the French language as you never know when the Frenchman comes into play. It's been a dream to meet one. Dreams are so elusive.

Who knows where it will lead but I'm certain I'll be following along and waiting with anticipation.
Thank you to Kate Stewart, the pub, NetGalley , and Amazon Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment