Monday, May 3, 2021

Book Review: "Only You" By Cathryn Grant



Sadly, this is my reader's slump week and this book contributed to this continued feeling.

I'm sorry, but why was a fairy tale about Camille and Clementine even included?
The original story involving Hadley and her daughter Geneva would've been plenty on its own merit with everything that had been going on involving Faith.

There's just way too much going on and I couldn't get a grasp on this one from the start and it just fell apart for me after that as I simply couldn't read a fairy tale in a genre classified as a psychological thriller it just didn't work.

In fact, this is the first time I've ever rated one of Cathryn's books less than a 4 or 5 star review and it kills me to have to do this but sadly I have to be honest or else the review becomes meaningless.

Thank you to Cathryn, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment