Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Book Review: "Adequate Yearly Progress" By Roxanna Elden

I will lead this one with a quote: “any book could be a self-help book if you read it right.”
True! So with this said, I wasn't feeling anything in this one.


Nothing felt concrete or solid in foundation and or structure.


Everything felt thrown in and mashed together and nothing seemed to solidify my feelings upon conclusion.


I hope this finds you well but for me it didn't distinguish either way between the teachers nor the students and student behavior and discipline wasn't quite enhanced nor denied in this one.


It was neutral for me and with this said, ...


“And with that, life seemed to be such a giant, poorly written joke that Hernan felt a sprout of hope spring up through his despair.”


The underlying themes, concepts, and actions felt missing in importance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment