Friday, November 22, 2019

Book Review: "Just Watch Me"

A heist with a master manipulator and disguise artist --Count me in!

This had all the earmarks of a splendid thriller with plenty of action -or at least in the beginning- as for me I lost interest rather quickly.


While I knew Reilly was our man I had a hard time with the intro's to the other individuals involved in all this 'wheeling and dealing' scenario.


With this said, the lovely accomplice near the end would be great for the male counterparts but it's much like James Patterson's works when he throws in a sexy gal or in this case an art forger to garnish a little buzz to help it all along. While she may have stirred the pot I didn't feel that extra spark.


This was good but not great for me.


However, I hope this finds you well and I hope you enjoy this one as variety is the spice of life
.

No comments:

Post a Comment