Sunday, November 3, 2019

Book Review: "The Blossom Twins" By Carol Wyer

‘Wow, I just didn't want to put this down. I've heard of having the rug pulled out from under you but I felt more like I'd had a house dropped on me with this storyline.’ Goodreads Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


I'm in sync with the above statement as I'm rarely at a loss for words unless I'm reading one of Carol's works.


This is a superb thriller that has it all and then some!


One gorgeous summer night the twin girls are sleeping soundly in the tent as the mother goes to check on them the following morn she panics as she suddenly realizes they are GONE!


Sadly their bodies are uncovered on some marshland nearby but that isn't the end of this case that has Detective Natalie Ward in a fluster.


It turns out the bodies were covered with pink flower petals reminding Natalie of another similar case.


The next day she herself becomes drawn in with a note claiming 'I'm back.'


Holy smokes this heats up quick so be prepared!
A must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment