Thursday, September 5, 2019

Book Review: "Butterfly in Frost" By Sylvia Day

If you enjoy alpha males but low key female heroines this one is for you with plenty of sex and language that would make anyone blush.

For me I was hoping it was more about this :

"We all wear armor in different ways.Mine is reinvention."

As a strong female I'd hope we wouldn't have the damsel in distress leading to a romp in the hay but sadly this is becoming all too familiar.


A woman who can't control her sexual or sensual desires leads to her getting the man of her dreams but is he really for her or is he broken in more ways than one?


It can be deemed explosive in the bed but outside the bed there wasn't much outside of that and for me I love a good romance that's mutually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment