Monday, September 30, 2019

Book Review: "Net Force: Dark Web" By Jerome Preisler

As an avid reader I normally zip through books in one day. This bugger took me two days and I haven't really left with much more than I began as it was extremely difficult to connect to the plot or the characters.

It's one of those multi character, multi plots, with plenty of action but not enough substance.


A slow exhausting and draining reveal that leads to a host of bogus and illegal action which then leads to chemical warfare and multi vehicle accidents.


I'm not sure what more I can tell you as this was all over the place in format with tranquil darts being used at one point. Don't ask don't tell I suppose is the motto.


On a good note I can tell you this, "There will be better days." so hang tough folks.


As cyber space is the number one crime these days and apparently the US President wants to use Net Force to tackle the problem head on.


Of course nothing runs smoothly and the nation is under attack in a two prong effort before anything gets up and running.


Now global catastrophe is on the horizon if the crime experts can't hack the hacker.
So there you have it.


Just a head up if you read this on NetGalley every 4 pages is like one page just saying as I believe it's over 700 pages. I usually go by percentages not pages but it was very lengthy and detail oriented.


Thank you to Jerome, the publisher, NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment