Saturday, September 14, 2019

Book Review: "The Faith of Mike Pence" By Leslie Montgomery

When I first came across this at my local library I shunned to think it'd have anything to offer that we don't already know and in some ways I was right.

It appears the author took great strides to try to paint this man as the good ol American hero, strong in his faith, a one of us kind of feel, a man worthy of his current position.
Yet many would say he fell into his current spot by the Grace of God with help from DT putting him there. In fact he most likely wouldn't have won his race had he stayed where he was in Indiana.


So there's that but also the notion that I felt like the author was trying desperately to convince me of his strong committed faith and for me as an empath I felt my BS meter go beyond the norm.


The pictures in the book while nice looked much like DT's over the years.


By that I mean they looked staged for promotional purposes to try to convince the American public to get invested and stand behind the leader.


I'm sorry if you happen to pick this one up please do check the family photo with the two daughters smiling all over themselves and tilting their heads as if engulfed in their surroundings.


I have spent many years with a malignant narcissist so I know a little about them and I know his leader is not who I would have chosen to stay loyal too after my near death experiences with one.


I can also note these toxic individuals seek to destroy and will stop at nothing so all I can say at this point is yes we do need faith.


Faith that our country will remain safe till we can vote them all out in 2020.
Please Pray for our Country!


May God Bless the USA!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment