Monday, September 9, 2019

Book Review: "Devotion" By Madeline Stevens

This one just left me with a bad taste in my mouth both literally and figuratively.

The sexual content wasn't my thing nor was the constant infatuation of one woman towards another.


It's the fact that Ella was broke and needed employment but was desperation also a factor?
Makes you wonder why anyone would go to such extremes over Lonnie and her traveling ways.


Safe to say as a debut it was ok but for me less is more.


As my pop used to say leave something to the imagination...


Thank you to Madeline as the premise and idea was good but the execution and that ending just didn't do it for me.


Thank you also to NetGalley and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment