Friday, September 27, 2019

Book Review: "You, Me, and the Sea" By Meg Donohue

That moment you find your way back to the book you were dying to read after losing sight of it and proclaim victory!

This was absolutely exquisite work by Meg Donohue in not only building up the suspense from the start but ratcheting up the mystery and intrigue along the way.


The danger seemed to lurk around every corner from the isolated and rural farm to the hilltops and cliffs along the valley's edge.


What a splendid story line with vivid characters that prance around in your mind like antelope.


It all begins with Merrow who resides with her eccentric father and abusive older brother.
One day her father brings her an orphaned boy Amir to reside with them, and her life changes forever.


They become more than simply close friends.


Who shall she choose as another man has captured her attention along the way.
Will she choose wealth over love?


My word the dilemma is intense but I'm so happy to report she chose wisely!


I'm so happy to have rescued this one off the shelf but in all honesty this one was pulling my arm to take it home and I'm so glad I was re-acquainted with my long lost love.

No comments:

Post a Comment