Sunday, September 29, 2019

Book Review: "A Snowy Little Christmas" By Fern Michaels

I'm not sure if it's me or what but I'm finding more and more the use of foul language, immediate bedroom scenes with hot steamy sex but little romance and just utter fillers that lead me to not truly appreciate the writers work had these items been excluded.

I'm not sure why I keep reading these fab new novels that are written well but then add in the middle of the story the above items and ruin the moment.


Truly can we not talk about body parts like hard cocks , nipples, and the like in books that are meant to be about the Christmas spirit and the relationships we form?


I'm just not feeling the spirit in this one but perhaps you might feel differently and you might've grown up in this new norm era but I'm old school and really get turned off by it.


Thank you to Fern, the publisher, NetGalley for these novellas in this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment