Friday, December 20, 2019

Book Review: "All This Could Be Yours" By Jami Attenberg



Dysfunction at its finest. Toxicity in the works. The tangled web woven is vast....

This is one of those books that you shake your head and say it was good but I'm not feeling the energy as much as I probably should've and it will not be as memorable as one might've hoped.


While I like the ultimate premise with Alex trying to uncover the truth about Victor and going to great lengths to do so it is also quite blah for me.


I'm a thriller fan so this, “I don't know who I am. I don't know what to do with myself. Here I am, being me. I don't know what that means" is not quite as appealing.


For those who enjoy a good read you'll find it here but for those seeking a take away it might not be the wisest choice of selection material.


I suppose this is the best way I can end: “He did bad things. Even though he thought he was the hero.”


Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment