Friday, December 20, 2019

Book Review: "Nothing to See Here" By Kevin Wilson

Imaginative! Unique! Bizarre!


Yes, it's all of that with a twist of lemon.

Folks, I don't know how an author gets inspiration but having kids who ignite is quite the stone's throw and so I give the effort positive points.

However, the dialogue was hard to follow. The initial lead into it and the midway plot wasn't anything that really captured my thoughts or made me want to find out more.


The ending may have been special for others but for me it just felt like a 'hail mary' kickoff and hope you hit the posts (sorry to my football fans).

It wasn't spectacular for me but it was a good read and was most certainly whacky but not as engaging as I'd hoped.

I do think that those who just want mid level laughter or appreciation for variety as the spice of life may like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment