Monday, December 30, 2019

Book Review: "Bitch That Trump" By Dan Michaels

While I respect the author and the effort put forth it just wasn't for me.

I'm a Democrat and voted as such in the last election with the majority.

Sadly, when we were left with toxicity I questioned how it was possible so many intellectuals could be duped.

This lead me to this book in which the moral compass was far right and ignorant of the laws of our great nation including in protecting our democracy and our very own Constitution.

To this day I wonder what were they thinking but find myself answering that question for them having successfully divorced a malignant narcissist after an eleven year marriage while attempting to co-parent three teens with one.

So, I get the gaslighting, the smear campaigns, the empty promises, the fool's gold that appealed to the masses yet it is a dangerous precedent to allow it to continue while ignoring the developing facts and past that speaks volumes.

I do hope our nation comes out stronger similarly in fashion to the survivors of such abuse but I worry we are headed down the wrong direction of history.

God Bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment