Thursday, December 5, 2019

Book Review: "Code Of Honor" By Marc Cameron

So, sometimes you find books that tickle your fancy and other times not so much.

However, with this said I did enjoy this one much better than I did Active Measures so with that I presume you'll want to know why?!


Well, the intensity was much more to my liking along with the characters and the plot with a setting that was not stagnant but ever changing throughout the scenes.


The plot enticed me to read on while captivating my interest and making me want to not just go along to get along but to get in the action within this heated battle.


The impending doom and gloom had me hooked with Father West and President Ryan both fighting to restore honor.


This Code Of Honor was a great thriller that allowed readers to dig right in and feel every emotion be it action or inaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment