Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Book Review: "Colombiano" By Rusty Young

Unique flavor. Interesting concept. Powerful plot.

I'll be another one for the dissenters as I just wasn't into this one for the sake of the way it was structured and the tone it portrayed.


I kept waiting for the shoe to drop and nothing really tickled my fancy till the end as Rusty vowed that those who were wronged would have their voices heard among the senseless violence.


So, when Pedro took arms after his father was executed, he took to the streets against the powerful Guerilla's.


His do or die attitude was contagious and dare I say exciting but for me it lacked something that was hard to place.


As it's a fine line to not become the same monster that you're hunting.


A good read but not sure if it's one that will be well received by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment