Monday, December 23, 2019

Book Review: "The Andromeda Evolution" By Daniel H. Wilson and Michael Crichton

This reminds me of my buddy from 'the sky is falling' aka Chicken Little in which everyone runs for their lives in fear of something that's upon them & about to take over the world.

Look, I get the drama but it all felt staged to me and lacking in suspense, substance, and action with characters that felt dull to me.


I must disclose have not read the 1st book so it could be that I'm missing something but I get the gist with the stain and how it's terrorizing people.


However, the remote scientist aka Dr. Kline who worked on the Project Wildfire should've been more in tune to the high dangers -don't ya think?


Perhaps, the worst case scenario could happen so prepare for the worst and hope for the best as I don't want to give too much away.


Needless to say if it does happen it's a hell of a crappy way to go out.


So much science involved which was cool in its own way but what's up with nerve agents and the like and how about Saturn and the situation involved there.


It reminds me of the situation on Mars with or without life form and the exclusion of Jupiter but I digress we are here for Saturn - so step up to the plate- and stop sending our Nasa scientist mixed signals....


Ok, problem may be solved for now but the adoption of both the boy and what we know in science has profound interests.


A great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment