Friday, June 12, 2020

Book Review: "Lewser" By GB Trudeau

Lewser was quite the treat albeit in a weird, wacky, and unusual way during a pandemic, with economic uncertainty, with high unemployment (please can we use U6 not U3) and of course with a sick individual in need of counseling in the highest office of the land.

Folks, I divorced this type of toxicity so I know the end result but if you're still drinking this Kool-Aid please read my profile in its entirety and learn from my mistakes.

Also, GB Trudeau hits on many important points in a way that only comedy can and at this point after spending many days in this pandemic with stay at home orders in place -that's all we have left- is laughter.

I'm not sure which is worse having a President run away from responsibility while doing photo ops for publicity stunts or dealing with his undermining of our very own Constitution which I'm leaning on the latter. 

What democracy?

Good question- I'm still trying to figure out how by the grace of God can we move forward after this mess and the only thing I can come up with is through the use of laughter and love.

So crack this one open and smile and pray that all our votes will be counted without suppression reigning supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment