Saturday, June 20, 2020

Book Review: "One In Three" By Tess Stimson


Two's company but three's a crowd. Someone's got to go! STAT!

Ok, look I get it because I'm divorced with three kids and my ex husband from 11 yr marriage has happily tip-toed through the greener pastures with a 'married' woman who never divorced.

However, I'm not one to re-visit what I happily left behind so I couldn't give a crap if he parked his arse at my doorstep it ain't happening. They say and ex is an ex for a reason.

But in this case we have a jilted wife who seems to not wish to let go and Louise-darn girl- learn the lesson and move on.

Andrew has left Louise just a week after their son was born -cruel- YESS! But folks she's still stalking him.

Now we have a new target aka wife that jumped in the bed as soon as the sheets were cold and she's not willing to share and who could blame Caz.

Ladies, please for the love of god there are plenty of men out there in this world and by the way who said we need men to be happy. Singlehood is perfection at its finest! Believe that!

Isn't it better to be happily single than miserably married? Asking for a friend...
I digress ...

The point here is that poor Andrew is found dead and someone will have to answer to the murder.

What's even more bizarre is the fact that Andrew was invited to his former mother in law and father in law's wedding anniversary party.

I mean sure I try to be cordial but mine is a malignant narcissist so I can only take this party idea so far but seriously Louise may have children with him (2 in fact) but I have three here and I'd never play this type of game.

Anyway it will rub ya the wrong way for those of us who've happily divorced and moved forward but for others it's just what the doctor ordered.

By the way his death was quite the treat to uncover because the killer will surprise you...

Salvation is near..

Carry on!

Thank you to Tess, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment