Monday, May 27, 2019

Book Review:"Light from Other Stars" By Erika Swyler

For a young child Nasa and their explorations is truly a perspective that one must admire.

However when the Challenger imploded shortly after take off it affected everyone who witnessed it deeply including myself as many of the younger generation watched from classrooms across the country.


Fast forward and Nedda is now up in space fulfilling a dream she's had since being a child but something is wrong.


It seems the Earth is slowly dying off after she's been aboard the Chawla admiring from afar.


What happen
s next is a retrospect of her life and everything in between including plenty of science references which for me felt bogged down.

It just was too much for me and I couldn't get a good hold on this one.

Perhaps my general science knowledge was a factor in that equation but it just didn't do it for me
.

No comments:

Post a Comment