Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Book Review: "The Never Game" By Jeffrey Deaver

This is great if you're a video gamer, love gaming, or even a knack for living between fiction and reality through video gaming.

However, I'm non of those things although Atari was my go too game in the 80's.


The plot for me just didn't bring me in even with the multiple characters, murders, and suspects.


A young woman goes missing and her father (Shaw) is seeking her existence as both expert tracker and reward seeker in the heart of the video tech industry.


When another goes missing the clues point to a video game and The Whispering Man.
Could this be a madman bringing the game to life?


Or is this a whole bunch of deception and manipulation ...


Two things,"Never reveal fear to a predator" and " Never jud
ge without the facts."
I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment