Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Book Review: "All the Colors of Night" By Jayne Ann Krentz



As a fan of Jayne Ann Krentz this one just didn't really do anything for my energy nor my aura.

The reasoning is simple I'm a colorful woman who wears black. If you understand the sarcasm you might understand that while I love color it's more about authenticity, feelings, emotions, empathy, and compassion.

Non of which I felt in this one as it felt forced within the romance department, the evidence with the crystals and the night gun were convenient, the mystery surrounding the puppets was just plain nuts.

Now, Larissa Whittier -she's my gal! Strong, powerful, take no prisoners, and wipe 'em out.
It's like the old saying if you can't beat 'em join 'em.

All this talk about artifacts was intriguing to a point but it became too redundant.
Griffin Chastain died a hero in creating these powerful machines that helped in the medical department sealing his Foundation legend status.

However, my gal enters the pic near the end and takes that shiite down.

Sierra Raines and her counterpart are cute but it's just too perfect to be believed for me.
All this talk about crystals after North went psi-blind was a bit much for my taste and didn't add much to the overall feel.

Here comes Larissa poisoning people (yes, attempted more than once) and by the way she nearly destroyed his talent.

Yet, she didn't think it through with the relic and needed someone with knowledge to conquer it all. Knowledge is power - my friends!
Outsmarting the men with a useless vintage radio was a neat twist but in the end she lost her life in battle.

Marriage is on the horizon just over the island rainbows. How sweet it is?

Well, I'm off for now as I'm dead tired from all this snow shoveling in NEPA. I do hope you try this out. Especially, if colorful aura's and energy with psychic brew is your thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment