Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Book Review: "Blink Of An Eye" By Iris Johansen



As a huge fan of Iris Johansen's books I don't know what happened here but suffice to say this wasn't my favorite of all time.

Blink of an Eye was about this woman named Dee (Delilah) who gets taken for the ride of her life - as you could say, but in the end is recovered in the oddest of places.

I'm not sure what more one can say other than I had zero interest in this one, the characters to me fell flat, the story wasn't of interest for me personally, and the setting just wasn't remarkable but rather forgettable.

Damn, money is always the root of so much evil but so too are the fragile ones.
This was good in terms of writing style but the audience being swooned wasn't up to the normal I've come to expect.

Thank you to Osterhout Free Library for this curbside copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment