Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Book Review: "Distrust" By Lisa Jackson



Well, this my friends is a two-fer deal with two stories wrapped up in one novel as we approach Renegade Sun and Midnight Sun with vigor.


The first was pretty good, involving a young lady named Danielle, whose convinced her ranch is being taken over and sabotaged by the new guy in town-Chase.

Trust is the name of the game and Dani is in a league all her own after her own troubled past.
Is this guy trying to take over , win her heart, or both?

As for the latter half of the book I just couldn't get into all that much. I adore Lisa Jackson and love her work but this one taken as a whole just wasn't fulfilling as a thriller.

Lisa Jackson's writing was good it was just the lack luster characters and plot for me didn't bring me in as I'd hoped.

I'd never shy away from a Lisa Jackson book but this for me wasn't the one that won me over.
Sorry guys, but I do hope you all enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment