Monday, February 8, 2021

Book Review: "If I Disappear" By Eliza Jane Brazier



How in the hell can 13 girls go missing and nobody gives a damn?

I guess food for thought but Sera is as bat shiite crazy as they come and Rachel is equally up to par on the same level.

It's not far fetched to know that this podcast sheds light on these relationships in a cryptic way and in a weird manner with relationships gone awry.

Folks, I'm a cryptic expert - no really many have claimed my own writing is the same- but this through me for several loops.

I love the air of mystery, intrigue, suspense, and thrills which this had but then near the end we get to a run around race that felt like a mouse trying to get the last piece of cheese from the trap and nobody finding out he did it.

Or did she do it, well you know I've never been that great at catching mice in glue traps but have had a few stick with it.

So, what I can tell you is don't jump to conclusions. The roommate didn't know, Jed the husband didn't know (although he met his own demise), the mom didn't know (until she too met her demise), ok ...this wasn't such a good example.

Let me start again- Don't trust anyone. Rachel(podcast host) I see you girl! I also see you SERA (obsessed fan)!

In fact, I was alright with this ranch setting in Cally until you brought in the goods. Like the baby! Like the evidence behind the locked door! Like the insanity!

It goes goes off the deep end but no worries the girls at least have a place to call home - well - never mind!

Danger! Danger! Danger!

Watch your back girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment