Thursday, February 23, 2023

Book Review: "Good Girl Fail" By Roni Loren

 



In all fairness this isn't my normal genre. I was under the assumption based on Netgalley that this was romance and that's my bad as I should've looked on Goodreads to learn it's actually erotica, MMF, Menage, LGBT, BDSM and as a divorced mom of three teens I only know of 1 of these terminologies.

I'm not the audience you'd want and because of this I'd only managed to get to 20% before having to hurry and shut it off so my eldest didn't hear it playing in the home w/o headphones. LOL.

Perhaps with the right audience this would get a higher rating but for this old fashioned strict Catholic gal who led life through the straight and narrow it's not for me.

Thank you for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment