Sunday, February 12, 2023

Book Review: "Oath of Loyalty" By Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills




After taking a year off from reading over 1,300 books in 2021 I decided to hit the ground running with what I thought would be a sure fire winner!

Sadly, this was probably the worst I've read and I've read every book to date by Vince Flynn and Kyle Mills.

For me I was waiting for that excitement level to peak. The intrigue to begin. The demand for attention to take me away.

Literally, the only notes I wrote was at the end in which the President did his thing and everyone went home happy.

As a former 2x Mitch Rapp Ambassador this was a shock because I've enjoyed every book to date but this just didn't have the same feel and like several other reviewers noted I really could've watched the news and been content.

In fact, it seems to be that for some time there's been a gradually decreasing interest. But I have one more to go so we shall see as I don't want to pack it in just yet.

I hope anyone who gets the ARC's realizes that you should be honest in reviews because it does the writer and publisher a great disservice by tossing 5's just because of receiving book perks.

I'd like to say thank you Osterhout Free Library for this LP! Please support your local libraries!



No comments:

Post a Comment