Saturday, February 11, 2023

Book Review: "The Match" By Harlan Coben



 Ahh, yes! A wild child! Looking for his biological family using D.N.A.?

Makes sense but you have to find a way to be convincing and this for me wasn't.
The half siblings for "Little Tarzan" whom hikers found in the Rampano Mountains of New Jersey was just too far fetched.

We eventually learn there's been a rape and that one gal was arrested while the one we thought was dead isn't...

Oh, and then the wild child named WILDE (uniquely named) decides to marry Laila.

This was all going down while I learned my dad went to ICU and then on the 10th he passed early morning. I later took myself to the ER with what I thought was the flu only to be told upon discharge that I had pneumonia. So, I went home, received email for updated med file online, checked it, and found I also now have Covid.

Therefore, my review is based on my opinions under complete duress.

Thank you Osterhout Free Library for this hardcover in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment