Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Book Review: "Secluded Cabin Sleeps Six" By Lisa Unger




Ok, so I didn't get a signed copy from the author. 

Therefore, I must be blunt and honest as I always am regardless of whether or not I receive any such accolades.

This wasn't even close to what I usually expect from Lisa Unger.
I know her fan base, I understand her work, I know her history and sadly this storyline has been done similarly in so many works but with a twist- personal assistants, DNA reveals, and of course-multiple pov's and changing timelines.

I'm not sure the numerous couples heading out to "OVERLOOK" helped any but the stranger lurking, the perv, the battlezone (if you will among the characters in the end) just didn't do anything for me.
I was just hoping to find that spark of something that ignited my fire but I slogged through because I love the author.

Thank you to Osterhout Free Library for this hard cover copy. Please go out and support your local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment