Saturday, February 4, 2023

Book Review: "The Slumber Party" By Shannon Bollinger




Unimaginable brain flowery here with 4 besties who aren't so bestie anymore!

We're going all the way back to prom night, a shooting, and some freaky shiite with drinks, drugs, guns, and oh, yeah sex and pervs.

Anybody and anyone can get laid or so it seems but it takes skills to pay the bills and be called the slut in high school. Sorry, Mo...I'm just being honest.

Oh, wait....I'm a bit confused did I just say, "MO"?

Ok, let me start over...there's Amy, Mo, Sami, and Liz. Liz is married to David but that's on the rocks with their daughter Olivia. Olivia was the result of this prom night at just 18 yo to Liz.

Speak now or forever hold your peace --comes to my mind ---all of a sudden!

Sorry, I digress!

Let me explain...Amy and Mo are quite close but could there ever be more than just friends?

HOLD UP- bones have just been found in the woods. Could it really be Mo's aka Morgana Ripley?

You know as I'm typing this review...there's been so much news lately about all this new D.N.A. testing kits and such that I'm wondering if that might be necessary in this story?

Did I mention David hasn't always been given the, "Greatest Dad of the Year" award but his time might also be coming very soon.
Oh, snap!

Olivia's gone missing now too? Where is she? Was she kidnapped? Is she in jail? Is she dead?

Speaking of which that reminds me about this friend I knew that was a conniving lil biotch...Oh, never mind! We're out of time.
These characters have left me with nails that are now bitten to the tip....Thanks, lol.

Oh, snap!

Did you just hear that...was that a gun? Fireworks? Have you seen David lately?

I best be gone...this is too dangerous.

Thank you to Shannon Hollinger, Bookouture, and Netgalley for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment