Sunday, February 5, 2023

Book Review: "The Mother Next Door" by Leah Mercer




The Mother Next Door is one of the best reads I've come across this year!


It's time to bring your 'A' game and not a moment too soon for Lou.


Sure everyone loves her but do they truly know her intentions aren't so sweet?


Friends to the end. Ride or die. Fly or be flung.

Wait up...did Lou take her friends kids for revenge, jealousy, or something far sinister?
Where are the kids and what happened to Mira that faithful day?

Wait one sec...


I've got a text coming in....I must tell the truth? WTH?

Ok, ladies I know this isn't going to be pretty but in the end the truth is better than any well dressed lie.
Can I get more popcorn because I seemed to have ate all mine...this was fast, this was superb, this was downright delicious!!!! Thriller fans united on this one!!!


Thank you to Leah Mercer, Bookouture (for always hookin' me up) and Netgalley.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have.


This gem is due out shortly...February 27th. Make sure and add to TBR!

No comments:

Post a Comment