Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Book Review: "She's Gone" By David Bell

 


As you can imagine I read a ton -1,300 in 2021 alone. With this said, I've always enjoyed David Bell's books.

This YA edition wasn't up to par for me and the main reason was the fluff. It went around the bush but never hit the target. I don't want to be told that somethings coming, being led on to keep going forward, and then play dumb like deer in headlights waiting for whatever's coming.

This to me wasn't worth the shock value when it was revealed in layman's terms that there's someone else closer than Hunter that was involved and sadly Hunter her date that night can't remember the circumstances.

It also led to wonder why this man was involved, what mindset was involved, and what was done to this person in terms of justice.

It felt like the end was just tossed like Caesar's salad without any croutons for added flavor.
Oh, well, off to the next read.

No comments:

Post a Comment