Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Book Review: "Imperfect Women" By Araminta Hall

A psychological suspense like no other that winds up into chaos!

Nancy is dead. She was perfect. Her two friends are left grieving or are they?


Someone knows the truth. Someone is hiding a secret. Someone is messing with someone.


I just don't play along to get along so the entire theory with the affairs and friends backstabbing friends doesn't sit well with this empath.


I have had friends ghosted which is just immature and I've had complete strangers call me up to tell me they are having affairs with my former spouse.


So, if you're on the receiving end it's imperfect and that's a fact!


Secrets fester. Guilt peaks. Revenge is on the minds.


So much for play nicely...


Enjoy!


Thank you to Araminta, the pub, Netgalley, and Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment