Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Book Review: While You Slept By RJ Parker

Cliffhanger Central Alert!!

I love a great thriller as much as anybody but leaving me hanging is hopefully because another one will come around to wrap it up for me or else I'm stuck with many questions and not many answers.

With this noted: the characters are ok but I'm not sure who does this much talking between a mom and her five year old with all this madness going on around them.

I felt much of this felt forced and too quick to provide ample room for adjusting for readers as rushed without any closure.

I took issue with several characters that seemed thrown in for good measure but provided very little to increase the action in this one.

What I did enjoy was the premise that had me hook, line, and sinker ...it rose to the occasion of suspense, intrigue, but didn't fully execute.

So, all in all this was good but there's room for more and I can't wait to see what this author brings us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment