Monday, December 7, 2020

Book Review: "Be Not Far From Me" By Mindy McGinnis



Mindy McGinnis has done it again with this newest creation, "Be Not Far From Me" YA genre.

Those who follow my reviews know that I read more thriller than anything but when my review pals tell me this is one I just have to have I go all out to find it.

Luckily, this was available at my local library and I checked it out and I'm so happy I did because it was such a wild adventure through the wilderness.
More than what you might expect as it's a story of survival but als
o about courage, love, and devotion to family and friends.

In a world that's been turned inside out and upside down we often will uncover more that we have in common than uncommon but it's that hard core shell we must learn to develop and explore.

It's this idea that the world is not tame but taken together for its whole parts it's quite beautiful if you can let go of the negatives and focus upon what is available in the 'here and now.'
I'm an empath and I feel and read emotions and this book had so much depth, heart, and soul.
While some of Ashley's mix-ups were fraught with anger (boyfriend cheating) others touched you in ways you can't explain and having to go it alone in the dark of night was a frightful experience.

It's this crux of the plot and the setting that will engulf you and warm you from head to toe (no pun intended).

I hope you guys like this review and go out to get this one as it's a pretty little gem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment