Saturday, December 12, 2020

Book Review: "The Last To See Her" By Courtney Evan Tate



Be careful on those girls nights out in NYC-The Big Apple-can be dangerous!

Folks, I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade but Thad and Meg are like the Karma Train Gone Wild segment of pure hatefulness.

I can't imagine a more disliked character(s) then these two but Genevieve (Gen) -Oh girl - I know your pain!

The jack wipe she married has taken everything but the kitchen sink and has recently even taken out a hefty insurance policy too.

That sis of Gen's is as dirty rotten as they come and goes head over heels into Gen's world -taking at her leisure-what she feels she needs or wants -BIG TIME!

I can't give away too many bits but this one is tart and ripe for the picking.

Money is at the root of all evil and you guys and gals know by now I don't cherry coat reviews.

This was HOTTTTT for thrillers everywhere and yes those extra T's are there for good measure.

I'm so sorry to hear about Gen or am I...well look she's gone, vanished w/o a trace, and her sis is the last to have correspondence.

But she may not be the last to here back from Gen even if she has to go through extra trials and tribulations to have the last say in this feud.

Perhaps turnabout is fair play after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment