Monday, December 28, 2020

Book Review: "Forever Wild" By K.A. Tucker

 


“I want to get married right here, right now. In Alaska, where I met you, where I fell in love with you, where I’m building a life with you.”

― K.A. Tucker, Forever Wild

The main premise is this union but you know there's go to be more to this story than meets the eye. No relationship is without its faults and drama.

So, enter the stepfather who doesn't seem to be well liked by Jonah but perhaps we can find some common ground -after all it's the holidays.

K.A. Tucker brings Forever Wild home with a warm and cuddly feel. It's full of surprises, love, and family situations that will surely interest all fans.

The only complaint is it's a novella and it ended way too soon.

I loved the writing in this -it made me feel like part of the family- and that's the sign of good wording.

Thank you to bibliotheca for another fab read as I was unable to get a copy anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment