Saturday, December 5, 2020

Book Review: "The Visitors" By Miranda Rijks




On the heels of Roses are Red and The Arrangement comes this new gem entitled, "The Visitors" which blends addictive plot with superbly crafted and highly disturbing characters.

The lives of Daniel and Hannah are interspersed with one being highly successful professionally while the other has been successful personally in raising a family on her own.

The cardiologist and mother join hands in creating a fab new rental opportunity in a rustic barn to be used as a holiday dream escape.

Guess who shows up? No other than Mike and Nadia -the family from hell.
Oh, I'm not joking they are not tidy nor kosher individuals.

In fact there's so much more to the story that perhaps they'd be better in telling the story than I so I bring you this epic thriller in their words.

Just beware: Nothing is as it seems , suicides may be homicides and vice-versa, danger may be lurking, and bottles may go flying and hurt someone.

I pray nobody gets killed ....
Oh me oh my! Onward we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment